e-Kiosk combines the traditional Chinese street stall with a highly functional computer terminal providing both over-the-counter and self service for a range of convenience items, information and online access to services.
- Information – licenses, building approvals, trains/bills, airline tickets, drinks, food, magazines/papers,
- Government charges and cash
- China is the fastest growing market in the world for services
- Agreement to develop up to 3,000 e-Kiosks in Chongqing City
- Revenue through rental/leasing, franchise, advertising - JC Decaux, advertisers, multiple kiosks
eKiosk Business Model
Commission and Fee for Payment
- Offer highly visible locations to advertisers
- Electronic as well as traditional
Traditional Retail Business
- Revenue generated from collection of payments of external advertising, web based advertising, product sales, fee collection services for utilities and logistics.
- Sales of beverages, newspapers and magazines
- Sales of phone cards and services